It is our goal to attract and retain the best people in the business, and that is one of the reasons we have a comprehensive benefits package that serves the health and wellbeing of our employees. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a match.
- 401(k) savings plan with matching employer contribution
- Position-based bonus plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Group medical, prescription, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Employee-paid supplemental medical insurance plan
- Bereavement Time and Pay
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid Training Certifications (OSHA 30, CPR/First Aid, job-specific)
United General is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all of its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.